Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Monsters*
Hello, my name is Fluffy, and I'm a two-year-old raven-monster mix, who loves children and cats (not to eat!). I was brought to the SPCM by my previous family, who just couldn't care for me any longer. Now, I'm looking for a forever home with lots of love and treats. I am housetrained, and I know some basic commands. I am good at playing catch and tug-of-war, and I get along well with other monsters. I may seem shy at first, but I will warm up to you soon, and after a while, I'll never leave your side. Ever. Oh, and did I mention I love cats? But not to eat. So, if you have room for a monster with wings and a big heart that will accompany you on long walks, please stop by for a visit!
It's great to be alive!
Adoption details here.
* In appreciation of the Tompkins County SPCA, a wonderful, humane facility from which we adopted our cat and both of our dogs.




1 comment:
I'm not sure I want to get too close to Fluffy: Fluffy is skinny, has large teeth, and is probably very hungry.
Post a Comment