Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ithaca Artists' Market 2009

And now for my next project....

This year, I will again be at the Artists' Market, run by the Community Arts Partnership. Unlike previous years, the Artists' Market will be held on a Friday evening, not a Sunday afternoon, and we will fill all the booths at the Ithaca Farmers' Market, not just half of them. In addition to artists, there will be live music, wineries, food and dessert vendors, and boat rides. It's going to be a classy affair!

Here is the booth I've been assigned:


It's in a great location, right next to the main office. Since it has an open front, people can walk in and see my mobiles up close. And I can use the wall on the office side for my wall pieces. Time to get cracking.

Ithaca Artists' Market: Friday 31 July, 2-8 PM, Steamboat Landing (home of the Ithaca Farmers' Market)

2 comments:

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

#34 is a good location Werner!
I hope I can attend.
-Nance

aliceinblogland said...

can you see werner how apiece of wood can go across those rafters?