Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Garden Mobile Madness Begins!

Seems like there's always a frenzy of some sort.

I've started gearing up for the Ithaca Artists' Market on July 31. Since it's an outdoor venue, I'll focus on garden mobiles made from weatherproof polymer clay. Right now, I'm exploring a broken oval shape, where a pie wedge is cut out of an oval and used somewhere else in the piece. Here are the first three I made last weekend, all with the same rainbow color scheme:

24" W x 28" H



22" W x 31" H



29" W x 29" H

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

yay WERNER! Hey, we just went to Willow and the place is going out of business, and I can't say I am f##king surprised....(review, of course, at my blog)

Cloudbuster said...

Garden Mobile madness indeed! Let the games being. These pics came out really well!

Too bad about Willow, Gary. (not?)

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Werner, I LOVE the bottom one! BEAUTIFUL!