Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mirror Mobiles

During a recent trip to Ikea, I picked up a few of these walnut-stained 10-inch square mirrors. They have now been converted into art with the addition of suspended bead mobiles. These would make nice hallway accents.

6 comments:

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

We may need to work out some kind of trade deal- I'm thinking one of your pieces would look fantastic over my fireplace!

Werner Sun said...

Sure thing, Nance! I was going to bring one of the mirros for the show anyway. We could mark it NFS, or I could bring two. Which one might you be interested in?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

totally wonderful, W!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Hey W, I think I need to see them in person- I rather fancy the "fan box" one. I will see you on Friday, right?

Werner Sun said...

Nance: nope, I'm coming on Thursday, around 11AM hopefully. See you tomorrow!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Okay- that is great, Gary is coming tomorrow too, obviously I'm having trouble keeping track of everyone!
I'll be here! See ya then.