

I am a kinetic and digital artist specializing in paper inkjet mobiles. I am also a particle physicist.
Oct 1 - Nov 2:
Greater Ithaca Art Trail Preview Show, State of the Art Gallery, Ithaca, NY. Opening Reception: Oct 3 @ 5:00-8:00 PM
Oct 11-12 and 18-19:
Greater Ithaca Art Trail Open Studios. Visit my studio 11 AM to 5 PM daily. Download a map here.
[ Mar 2014 ]
I have a short essay called Calder's Fractals published in the online art and science forum, Caldaria.
[ Jan 2014 ]
I have two artwork images plus an essay on music and knowledge published in the new issue of Stone Canoe.
2 comments:
It's good to see some of you work again.
I like the idea of doing some art everyday. Some days it is very difficult, but I think they all lead to improvement.
Do you have any other shows on the calendar?
Thanks, Steve! We'll see how long this lasts.... I'm guessing some days I'll just be scanning a blank sheet of paper and calling it art.
No shows in the near future, but I will have some stuff at the Tompkins County Public Library in August and September.
Post a Comment