
Next in the series....
In this composite (of five mobile images), I'm tapping into the interest in graphic design and typography that I've had since childhood.
There's also embedded a subtle (or not) cue for what the viewer's reaction should be.
I am a kinetic and digital artist specializing in paper inkjet mobiles. I am also a particle physicist.
Oct 1 - Nov 2:
Greater Ithaca Art Trail Preview Show, State of the Art Gallery, Ithaca, NY. Opening Reception: Oct 3 @ 5:00-8:00 PM
Oct 11-12 and 18-19:
Greater Ithaca Art Trail Open Studios. Visit my studio 11 AM to 5 PM daily. Download a map here.
[ Mar 2014 ]
I have a short essay called Calder's Fractals published in the online art and science forum, Caldaria.
[ Jan 2014 ]
I have two artwork images plus an essay on music and knowledge published in the new issue of Stone Canoe.
1 comment:
This is neat! I'm so impressed with how well it came out. Good job, Pookie :-)
Post a Comment