I'm delighted to be showing in the tasting room at Red Tail Ridge Winery in Penn Yan, March through May 2014. What a great space for art!
The Angel of Gratitude by Dee Sprague
15 years ago
I'm delighted to be showing in the tasting room at Red Tail Ridge Winery in Penn Yan, March through May 2014. What a great space for art!
I am a kinetic and digital artist specializing in paper inkjet mobiles. I am also a particle physicist.
Oct 1 - Nov 2:
Greater Ithaca Art Trail Preview Show, State of the Art Gallery, Ithaca, NY. Opening Reception: Oct 3 @ 5:00-8:00 PM
Oct 11-12 and 18-19:
Greater Ithaca Art Trail Open Studios. Visit my studio 11 AM to 5 PM daily. Download a map here.
[ Mar 2014 ]
I have a short essay called Calder's Fractals published in the online art and science forum, Caldaria.
[ Jan 2014 ]
I have two artwork images plus an essay on music and knowledge published in the new issue of Stone Canoe.
No comments:
Post a Comment