I am very excited to be at the Tompkins County Public Library until the end of September. My mobiles will be up and down the central walkway, known as the Avenue of the Friends, both hanging overhead and enclosed in the glass cases. It's a dramatic space full of natural light, and I am simply floored by the opportunity to display there.
In conjunction with this Art Behind the Scientist exhibit, I will be holding a workshop on mobile making in the Borg-Warner room at the library on August 25 at 6 PM. I have no idea what I'm doing, so tips or pointers from anyone would be most appreciated....




3 comments:
Werner! this is awesome! Congratulations, looking forward to checking it out. Also, I really love the cloth piece at the Ithacamade store.
Thanks, Christi! There's another cloth piece in the library show. It's just spray paint with stencils on a canvas drop cloth -- kind of a poor man's silkscreening.
Werner- We are all enjoying your mobiles here at TCPL! Thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment