Radio silence prevails. I have been far too busy preparing new work for an upcoming slew of activities. Hope you can join me for some of them!
- July 30, 2-8 PM: Ithaca Artists' Market, Steamboat Landing. Last year's market was fabulous -- the biggest crowd I have ever seen at this location. Look for me in the same booth as last time, next to the main office. In addition to showing mobiles, I will also be unveiling new giclees on canvas and paper of the digital images I've been making.
- August 7: Plantsmen Nursery, Art on the Grounds. This outdoor art show runs through the end of the summer, and it was a wonderful display last year. This year there will be even more mobiles....
- August 13 - September ?: Art Behind the Scientist at the Tompkins County Public Library. I will have a few large mobiles hanging from the skylights along the main walkway, plus smaller ones in the glass cases. Also, I will give a public lecture/demonstration/workshop on August 25 at 6 PM.
- Since the beginning of July, my mobiles have been available at the Sciencenter gift shop. Check 'em out!
- Finally, I plan to be in the new ithacamade store going in next to Mama Goose and Mimi's Attic on State St., opening in August.
Whew!




3 comments:
I am glad to see you so busy with your art. And excited to know that you are all over town.
See you at the market. I am in booth 39
Very nice work! Love the video of your mobile. Thanks for following the Camp Host Housewifes Meanderings! I appreciate your interest!
how was the market? when can we hang out with alice at your new palatial estate?
Post a Comment